(affiliate links are provided for most products at no additional cost to you)
Are you ready for a new release from LDRS Creative? I always am and this new release doesn’t disappoint. The floral stamp sets are beautiful. Today I am using the Tulip stamps and dies. The beauty of this set is you get EVERYTHING! A beautiful floral image and sentiments that won’t disappoint.
- Tulip Stamps & Dies from LDRS Creative
- Geometric Toner Toppers from LDRS Creative
- A2 Diagonal Stitched Card Toppers
- Blender Brush 4 pack
- Masking tape
- Oval die
- Raven Hybrid Ink
- Grape Ape Hybrid Ink
- La La Lavender Hybrid Ink
- Brilliant Lilac Pearl Mix from Kat Scrappiness
- Die-Cutting Machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Clear Embossing powder
- Bearly Arts Precision Glue
- 3M Scotch Foam Tape
- Cut, score, and fold a top-folding A2 card base.
- Cut another 4.25″ x 5.5″ white card panel.
- Using the Geometric Toner Topper paper and DecoFoil film place the film over the Toner Topper, place into a parchment paper sleeve and run it through your laminator. Make sure you have heated your laminator up for at least 20 minutes.
- Ink blend the edges of this panel with your choice of color. I used Grape Ape and the LDRS Creative blending brushes. You don’t need to cover the whole panel.
- Take this panel and the A2 Diagonal Stitched Card Topper and run this through your die-cutting machine.
- On a scrap piece of your card stock stamp your sentiment and the border stamp. I used Grape Ape Hybrid Ink and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Trim this to 3.75″ x 5″.
- Cut another white card panel at 3.75″ x 5″.
- Stamp your tulip image twice, once on the panel and another time onto a sheet of masking tape/paper. I use Gina K Design masking paper. It is the best in my opinion. Now fussy cut the tulip image.
- Using an oval die and another sheet of masking magic die-cut the oval.
- Place your masking magic over the tulip and place the sheet with the oval cut out over the whole panel, aligning it where you want.
- Ink blend the La La Lavender Hybrid Ink from the right side of the oval cutout towards the center.
- Now stamp the butterfly from the Tulip stamp set where you want it. Also, stamp the Beautiful sentiment where you want. Color all your images with alcohol markers or pencils.
- Glue your sentiment strip over the panel.
- Add foam tape to the back and adhere to the Diagonal Stitched panel.
- Add a few Brilliant Lilac Pearls.
I hope you enjoy this inspiration and that you will head over to LDRS Creative to shop for the new release. Please use this link. It provides me with a small commission that helps me to continue to provide inspiration to you. I would love it if you would subscribe to my blog below and follow me from the social media icons at the top. Have a fabulous day and keep crafting!