(Affiliate links listed below are at no additional cost to you)
Good Morning! Today’s card is a see through card. It features the Dahlia Stamp & die, the Modern Trellis Cover Plate and the Diagonal Stitched Layering Frames from LDRS Creative. The card comes together pretty quickly, other than the coloring. So let’s make a card! Product Links listed below.
- Cut a piece of heavy card stock to 4.25 x 5.5”. Mine is a top folding card.
- Now you are going to cut the front of the panel off. You will leave about 1/8” before the fold.
- Apply double sided adhesive to the remaining 1/8”.
- Choose a colored card stock for your trellis front. I found this blue in my scraps so am unsure of what it is.
- Cut another trellis for the inside. I used a white card stock.
- Cut a piece of acetate slightly smaller than 4.25 x 5”
- Next I placed my blue trellis in a silicone mat and ran a dot runner over the entire trellis.
- Adhere the colored card stock to trellis.
- Now remove your double sided tape and adhered the colored trellis to the tiny 1/8” flap. You can add a little liquid glue to the tape which will give you some wiggle room.
- Take your white trellis, apply liquid glue to back. Line it up and apply to the inside of the card. You may have to cut a slight amount of the white trellis off for alignment, just check.
- Use the second largest rectangle from the Diagonal Stitched Layering Frames. Cut two pieces.
- Stamp, die cut & color your Dahlia and sentiments. There are a number of sentiments to use with the AMAZING die.
- Glue down the dahlia to the stitched rectangle. Glue the rectangle down to colored card front. Again, I used a dot runner and silicone mat.
- Choose where you want to place your sentiments and glue down with liquid glue.
- You can add some bling now if you wish. I didn’t as I like it the way it was.
I hope you enjoy this card and are inspired. As always, thank you for stopping by. I would appreciate it if you would subscribe to my blog and follow me on Instagram-@expressivepaper