(affiliate links for most products are provided below at no additional cost to you)
Good morning! Kathy here and I am up on the LDRS Creative Daily Inspiration page with a beautiful card using the new One Fine Day Ephemera Pack. This pack contains 55 pieces and makes it so easy to make cards. The images are perfect for Spring and Easter. So let’s hop to it and make a card!
- One Fine Day Ephemera Pack
- Pretty Things II Coverplate Die
- Everyday Sayings Sentiment Stamps
- Everyday Sayings Sentiment Dies
- A2 Diagonal Stitched Card Toppers
- Dark wash Jeans Hybrid Inks
- Cut, score, and fold a top-folding A2 card base from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb
- Use the A2 Diagonal Stitched Card Topper and die-cut an additional panel using the largest die. This was glued directly to the card base.
- Use the Pretty Things II Coverplate Die and EMBOSS an additional panel following the embossing instructions with your die-cut machine.
- Select the pieces you want to use from the One Fine Day Ephemera Pack.
- Layout your pieces in your preferred design. I started with the scalloped wreath. I glued this to the embossed panel but tucked one bunny underneath. I added the second with some foam tape. I also used a few strawberries that were partially glued to the bunnies and also added a bit of foam tape.
- I stamped the sentiment from Everyday Sayings in Dark Wash Jeans Hybrid Ink. I covered it with clear embossing powder and heated it.
- I then used the Everyday Sayings Dies to cut out the stamped image. This was added with foam tape.
- I added foam tape to the entire panel and adhered it to the main card base.
TIPS: When using the ephemera or just die-cut pieces you can use Press-N-Seal cling film to pick up the entire layout once found. Another thing you can do is snap a photo of your layout with your phone. This will help you remember how you did it. If you find small rough areas on the edge of ephemera use a sanding block to softly remove them.
This card was so easy to make and I think it looks so pretty. I hope you enjoyed today’s card and I would love it if you left me a comment with your thoughts. There are so many new craft room essentials in the February Release from LDRS Creative. Please stop by the shop to check them all out!