(Affiliate links provide below at no additional costs to you).
Good Morning! Today I have a new card for you on featuring the Perfect Petals Layering die and other products from the beautiful LDRS Creative October Release. Now, let’s make a card!
Perfect Petals Layering Die
Modern Trellis Cover Plate
Sophie Alpha Uppercase Dies
Sophie Alpha Lowercase Dies
Diagonal Stitched Layered Frames Die Set
Songbird Fields Paper Pack
Grape Ape Hybrid Ink
Iced Tea Hybrid Ink
Olive Branch Hybrid Ink
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Card Stock
LDRS Creative Blending Brushes
- Cut your card base from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock, The card measure 4.25″ by 11″ and is scored and folded at 5.5″.
- Using the Modern Trellis Cover Plate die cut the front panel from the same card stock. Adhere this to the card base with liquid glue.
- Next, take the Diagonal Stitched Layered Frames Die set and we will cut a frame.
- Tip for aligning layered dies. Use a magnet sheet. Place the die cutting side down.
- Align your dies and add low-tack tape to hold them together.
- Place dies and paper from the Songbird Fields collection on your die-cutting plates and die-cut the frame.
- Follow the instructions for your die-cutting to cut your frame.
- NOTE: this is also a good technique to use if you only need a frame under your main panel. The center piece can be saved and used for another project.
Card details continued….
- Using the second largest die cut out a solid panel from the Songbird Fields Paper Pack. I used a solid pattern. I also cut another panel from the white card stock. Adhere the frame to the solid panel with liquid glue.
- Now it’s time for the flower. I cut the small flower components from the Perfect Petals Layering dies from two coordinating solid papers. The stem was cut from a light green.
- The large leaf was cut from a darker green.
- Next I used the LDRS Creative Blending brushes to go around the leaf (Olive Branch Hybrid Ink) and around the larger flower piece (Iced Tea Hybrid Ink).The word HI was cut with the Sophie Alpha Upper and Lower Case die sets. I swiped Grape Ape Hybrid Ink over the pieces and added a glossy accent gel. I also cut the same letters from white card and added them as a shadow behind.Glue the floral die-cuts together using liquid glue.
- Glue the frame element in the center of the card base using foam tape for dimension.
- Arrange your floral dies to the solid small panel and adhere with liquid glue.
- Glue the main floral panel on top of the framed element. This element was placed slightly askew for added interest (I think!).
- I added a few pearls and the card is done.
Thank you so much for visiting the Inspiration page. Please stop by the LDRS Creative Shop to see all the beautiful products they have to offer for your paper crafting journey.