(Affiliate links to most products are provided below at no additional cost to you.)
Who wants to play with reindeer today? The new Reindeer Games stamps and coordinating die sets are adorable. I am I up on the Kat Scrappiness Blog today with some reindeer FUN!
- First cut a slimline card base. The measurement for mine is 3.5” x 8.5”.
- On a separate piece of card stock, stamp your reindeer. Color with your choice of medium. I used alcohol markers.
- Die-cut your reindeer.
- Select a red card stock that you want to use for the lettters and the stitched strips on the edges of the card. Die-cut two strips, 3 each of the letter H and O.
- I added embossing ink and clear powder to the letters and heat embossed them.
- Now cut a strip of white card stock just wide enough to place your letter on. The length is 8.5”.
- Using the small snowflake stamp in the stamp set, randomly stamp snowflakes all over the piece you just cut.. I used a coordinating red ink.
- Align your first H to the left edge and glue down.
- Align your first O to the left and adhere.
- Now do the BOTTOM H & O.
- Find the center point between these two words and do the same with the third word. Glue it down.
- Decide where you want your reindeer on the above strip. Adhere the left edge with glue.
- Add foam tape to the reindeer strip and glue to the main card panel (a bit to the right side)
- Glue down your two Stitched Strips.
- Add the Christmas Glitter Sequin Mix to the left of the deer and you’re done.
These deer are so cute, aren’t they? I hope you enjoyed this card and would love you to head over to the Kat Scrappiness Store and see all of the fabulous new products! Thanks for stopping by!