(Affiliate links found below are provided at no additional cost to you)
Today I am taking part in the 2021 Cat Lover’s Blog Hop with my friends and design team members at Kat Scrappiness.
Her Peaceful Garden has hosted this hop for seven years. Please hop along, visit the posts that our friends here at KatScrappiness have made to share for you, and then take a hop over to Her Peaceful Gardens page where she will have the link ups to all those participating. Each person is invited to play along and link up to FIVE projects. Each project will be used to enter you for the fun surprises that the awesome sponsors (and there are a lot of them) will be giving away.
PRIZE: Kat Scrappiness has generously donated one of their Pet Sentiments Brush Script die sets (or equivalent Gift Code for International winner) to a lucky Hopper!!
Please comment on our post today, along with the great projects our design team posts, and again, don’t forget to link up cat related projects over on the main blog hop pages which can be
So without further delay… here is my card and details. Here are the links to the other Kat Scrappiness Design Team entries:
My card features the beautiful Sun Spot Cover Plate die from Kat Scrappiness and one of the many Snarky Cats from Stampers Anonymous.
- First, cut, score and fold an A2 card base.
- Next, I cut two panels of the Memory Box Holiday Glitter Pad. I chose traditional red and green.
- This is an inlaid die technique so separate your dots by color.
- Then I cut a white card panel with the Never Ending Rectangle dies and die cut with the same cover plate.
- I adhered it to a sheet of double sided adhesive. Now it’s time to put the dots in. Use any pattern you wish.
- Use the other half of the red glitter card stock to cut the back panel with a slightly larger die or your paper trimmer.
- Stamp your Snarky Cat, the little hat and your sentiment. The hat is from the Quokka Christmas Add On Stamp Set. Color these elements. I added Glossy Accents to the cat’s eyes and his hat.
- Add foam tape to the back of the cat and sentiment.
- Add foam tape to the back of the red glitter panel and adhere to card base.
As always, thanks for stopping, and please subscribe to my blog and follow me on Instagram for more card designs @expressivepaper. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it. Please take part in the 2021 Cat Lover’s Blog Hop with chances to win prizes!