(affiliate links for most products are provided below at no additional cost to you)
Hello! It’s time for another Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. The sponsor for the next two weeks is Pixel Paper Prints. They have some adorable products and for the next two weeks, we get to play with the Unicorns and Rainbows Digital Stamps. Please check out their Etsy shop and their website. The clip art in the shop is so cute! We have a color theme for this challenge, Purple, Lavender, and Pink. Pixel Paper Prints is giving out TWo Prizes so this is the week to play!
Digital stamps are pretty easy to use if you have some computer software and a printer. You can open your digital images in Word, Notepad, Cricut software, and more. I use my Silhouette Studio software as that is what works for me. I lay out my design, save it as a pdf then print it on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock. This is a one-layer card so simple easy!
- Digital Stamp
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock
- Embossing Folder
- Alcohol Markers
- Shimmer Pen
- Paper Trimmer
- Bearly Arts Precision Glue (10% off if you use the code KATHYPISUPATI at check out)
- Print and cut out your digital images. In this case, I typed You’re So Tweet in my Silhouette Design Studio. I added the little bird image and duplicated it five times. I flipped the last bird horizontally so they appeared to be kissing. I made sure to place these where I wanted them to print (within a 4.25″ x 5.5″ area).
- I saved this document as a pdf file.
- I printed this out on my printer onto Neenah card stock.
- I colored my images.
- I trimmed the print down to 3.75″ x 5″
- I partially embossed the top and bottom of the card base.
- Next, I mounted this on another piece of Neenah that was 1/18″ larger on all sides. (TIP: don’t have card stock for the border? Use one of the alcohol markers you used to color your critters!-This saves on card stock!)
- I added a few gemstones.
I think this card and the images are super cute! What do you think? I would love your feedback so please leave a comment! I would also love for you to subscribe to my blog below and follow me on social media by clicking the links on the top. I can’t wait to see your creations so please check out the fun at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge Blog. As always, I appreciate each of you, and thank you for stopping by!
2 thoughts on “So Tweet!-Cupcake Inspiration Challenge 546”
Dang girl this is super cute, I like the arrangement of the chicks. Nicely done! Have a great day! Cheers, Leanne:)