(Affiliate links to most products provided below at no additional cost to you)
Good Morning! I have a quick card fir you today using the new Nesting Feather dies from Gina K Designs these dies are gorgeous and perfect for a strong focal point on your card
- Gina K Design Master Layout
- Gina K Design Nesting Feathers
- Scrapbook.com Sentiment Dies
- Joggles Stencil
- Sizzix Opulent card stock
- Colored card stock
- White card stock
- Die-cutting machine
- Paper trimmer
- Foam tape
- Bearly Arts Precision Glue
- The card base is a top folding A2 base.
- The main panel is 3.75”x5”.
- The main background is an alcohol ink background I had in my stash. Ardyth Percy-Robb inspired it. Here is a link to her video: Alcohol Inked Backgrounds.
- The colored border panel measures one-eighth” larger on the left and right. The alcohol-inked background was glued on top. This panel was then glued to a solid white panel measuring 4.25″x5″. This was attached to the card base with foam tape.
- The leaf was cut from white card stock and then again from a scrap background made with alcohol inks.
- I fussy cut a smaller solid leaf glued the white frame on and then inlaid the colored pieces for a more dramatic look.
- The Thanks sentiment was cut from colored card stock and again from the Sizzix Opulent card stock. They were glued together slightly offset and glued directly to the panel with liquid glue.
- I cut the stitched circle using the Gina K Designs Master Layout 3 die set and the plain circle in coordinating colored card stock.
- The circles were glued together with Bearly Arts Precision Glue. The leaf was glued directly on top. The entire focal point is popped up on the alcohol background with foam tape.
- A few clear round gems were added and the card is done.
I hope you were inspired to use some of the backgrounds I know you have in your stash. I am in love with these feathers and encourage you to pop over to the Gina K Designs store and get your today. All links are provided below. As always, thanks for stopping by I would love for you to subscribe to my blog and follow me on social media from the icons at the top. Have a fabulous day and I can’t wait to see what you create!