(affiliate links for most products are provided below at no additional cost to you)
There is a new release #ukrainestrong from Kat Scrappiness and during the month of June, all bundle profits will go to the Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund via GlobalGiving.org. The bundle includes stamps, coordinating dies, and a 6 x 8 paper pad for $39.99. Here is the link for the bundle. We hope you will get yours today and help us support the people of Ukraine.
I have a simple card for you today and I hope it inspires you to create a card using your bundle purchase! Let’s make a card!
- #ukrainestrong Stamps, Dies, and Paper Bundle
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock
- LDRS Creative Dark Wash Jeans Hybrid Ink
- Bearly Arts Glue
- Die-Cutting Machine
- Alcohol Markers
- Paper Trimmer
- Shimmer Pen
- Foam Tape
- Cut, score, and fold a top-folding A2 card base from the 110lb Neenah card stock
- Cut a panel from the same card stock to 3.75″ x 5″
- Using the LDRS Creative, Dark Wash Jeans Hybrid Ink, stamp the daisy image to cover the card panel.
- Add shimmer pen to the centers of the daisies
- Stamp 2 of the flag images on the Neenah card stock in the same blue ink and one of the daisies.
- Color the flags with a coordinating blue alcohol marker and a yellow to match the Ukrainian flag.
- Color the daisy with a few shades of yellow alcohol marker.
- Add shimmer pen or sparkle embossing powder to the daisy and die-cut.
- Die-cut the flag images and die-cut another flag from the white card stock.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the white flag using the LDRS Creative Dark Wash Jeans Hybrid Ink.
- Arrange your elements on the daisy panel.
- I glued the colored flags directly to the panel with Bearly Arts Precision Glue.
- The sentiment flag is adhered with foam tape.
- The main daisy was glued to the flag and foam tape was added to the back.
- The entire panel was then mounted to the card base with foam tape.
I hope you decide to support this cause and purchase the bundle. I look forward to seeing your creations on Instagram or in the Kat Scrappiness Facebook group. As always, thank you for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate all of your support. I would love for you to subscribe to my blog below and follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest with the links at the top of this post. Have a fabulous day!