(Affiliate links to most products provided below at no additional cost to you)
Good morning! Today is Feature Day 2 for LDRS Creative’s latest release and I have an easy Holiday/Christmas card for you using the Holiday Floral Stamps and Dies.
- Cut an A2 top-folding card base.
- Using the Modern Geometric II Cover plate, die-cut a panel from red card stock.
- Glue a piece of vellum to the back (this is optional but I found it decreased the brightness of the white card base for a nice contrast)
- Adhere this to the card base with liquid glue.
- Using the branch stamps from the Holiday Floral set, stamp several branches. The inks I used are all listed below. Once dry, die-cut the branches with coordinating dies.
- Die-cut 3 or four branch shapes from gold card stock.
- Arrange the gold die-cut branches in a wreath shape on the front panel and adhere with liquid glue.
- Arrange the stamped panels on top and glue down.
- Stamp your sentiment with the new Christmas Sentiments stamp. This is a fabulous stamp as it stamps multiple sentiments at once. Then cut with the Sentiment Stack 2 die. I stamped a sheet of sentiments in Kiss Me Red ink, perfect for the holidays. I also used the new Shadow Die to cut multiple PERFECT shadows for these stamps. Glue the sentiment to the shadow and adhere to your wreath.
- Add a few Round Gold Pearls and the card is done.
Let me know in the comments below what you think of today’s card. I would love for you to subscribe to my blog below and follow me on social media from the icons at the top of this post.
Thank you so much for continuing to support me. I would love for you to use the affiliate links below when shopping, They provide a small commission to me at no additional cost to you. Have a fabulous crafty day. Make sure you check out all of the beautiful products from LDRS Creative HERE.