(affiliate links to most products are provided below at no additional cost to you)
Has it been hot in your home town? I am in Arizona and the temps are hovering around 105 degrees. This is the perfect time for a frozen treat! Frozen treats are the theme for our Cupcake Inspiration Challenge for the next two weeks. PJ Moore Illustrations is our sponsor and giving away 2 digital stamps of your choice as a prize. Please click HERE and see the adorable designs over in their shop! This bear is so cute, I added an action wobbler to the back and love the way he wiggles like he has a brain freeze! I hope you enjoy this card!
- PJ Moore Illustrations Digital Stamp
- Kat Scrappiness Summer Essentials Die Set (this is a LARGE set of dies and fabulous!)
- Boxed Sentiment Strip Dies
- Action Wobblers
- Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry
- Distress Oxide Kitsch Flamingo
- Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick
- Lunar Paste
- Stamping Platform
- DIe-cutting Machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Teflon Bone Folder
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb card stock
- Connect Glue
- Foam Tape
- Alcohol Markes
- White Gel Pen
- Paintbrush for gold splatters
- Print out your digital image and sentiment. I typed my own sentiment for this card as I didn’t have one that fit the card theme.
- Cut out your digital image
- DIe-cut the popsicles from the Kat Scrappiness set and ink blend them from the top down. (I masked the bottom half with GIna K masking paper)
- Cut, score, and fold a top-folding white A2 card base.
- Cut another white panel measuring 3.75″ x 5″.
- Splatter the front of the card panel with gold paint. I mixed Simon Hurley’s Lunar paste with a bit of water and it worked like a charm!
- Glue down your popsicles to the dried, splattered panel.
- Attach your wobbly bear.
- Die-cut our sentiment. (or just use your paper trimmer)
- Add foam tape to the back and add to the popsicle panel.
- Add foam tape to the panel and adhere to the card base.
I am in love with this bear and this Challenge! Please stop over to the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge Blog to see all of our inspiration and to link your project! Remember this challenge goes on for two weeks so feel free to enter multiple cards or paper crafts! Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate you taking the time. I would love for you to subscribe to my blog below and follow me on social media (links at the top). Have a fabulous crafty day!