(Affiliate links provided below at no additional cost to you)
Good morning! It is time to visit the LDRS Daily Inspiration page for new creations using the fabulous January Release. Today’s card features the Never Stop Dreaming stamps and dies. This set is perfect for multiple occasions and adorable. So let’s make a card.
- Never Stop Dreaming Stamps
- Never Stop dreaming Dies
- Wood Grain 6 x 6 Stamp
- Alloy Hybrid Ink
- Dark Wash Jeans Hybrid Ink
- Grape Ape Hybrid Ink
- Raven Hybrid Ink
- Neenah Classic Crest 110lb
- Paper Trimmer
- Double Sided Foam Tape
- Circle dies
- Blending Brushes
- Stampendable Pressure Tool
- Cut, score and fold a top folding A2 card base from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White.
- Cut another panel measure 3.75″ x 5″
- Use the Wood Grain background stamp on the smaller panel. I used Alloy Hybrid Ink.
- From the stamped panel die cut a circle towards the top in the center.
- Cut another circle from the same white card stock, slightly bigger.
- Ink blend the larger circle. I used Dark Wash Jeans and Grape Ape Hybrid Inks.
- Splatter the circle with anything you like. I used water, white goauche and gold water color paint. Allow to dry.
- Stamp, color and die cut the images from the Never Stop Dreaming stamp set and coordinating dies. I used colored pencils and gamsol to blend.
- Arrange your pieces to figure out where you want your sentiment.
- Place in your stamp platform or use an acrylic block to stamp your sentiment. I used Raven Hybrid Ink.
- Attach foam tape to the wood grain panel and center on the top folding base.
- Arrange your stamped images to your liking and glue down. I popped the large star up with foam tape.
- That’s it….card finished.
I hope you enjoy this card and that it inspires you to never stop dreaming OR card making. Please stop by the LDRS Creative website to see all of these beautiful products.